Rule 25 Assessments are provided by a qualified licensed alcohol and drug counselor (LADC) using established criteria of an individual’s need for chemical abuse or chemical dependency treatment and the appropriate level of care for persons seeking treatment requiring the expenditure of public funds. If you do not have insurance, you may complete a healthcare application at DVHHS to determine if you are eligible for healthcare assistance. DVHHS will also determine eligibility for the consolidated chemical dependency fund (CCDTF) based on income guidelines to establish whether the treatment can be paid for through CCDTF public funds.